A career opportunity is open for an adequately qualified and experienced Senior Operations Officer within the Operations Department, tenable at our Head Office, Mbabane.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Senior Operations Officer will provide overall operational support to the Society by facilitating the smooth running of day-to-day business activities in order to realize optimal efficiency.
To ensure that the Society obtains value from its relations with all stakeholders through harmonious relations and delivery of services:
• Provide professional support to staff and customers on all operational support matters
• Implement a customer satisfaction survey
• Effectively communicate with & build good working relationships with all customers
To ensure high standards of operational efficiencies, effectiveness and mitigating operational risks:
• Contributing to the development, implementation and review of Operational policies, processes and procedures Contributing to the development of products and services to meet customer needs
• Effectively manage security personnel deployment
• Managing, monitoring and controlling operational activities and related expenses Periodically updating the operations department business continuity and disaster recovery plan
Risk Management & Compliance:
• Implement and maintain the Operations risk register
• Conduct periodical update of the Operations department business continuity and disaster recovery plan
• Respond and address audit / inspection exception reports
• Enforce adherence to all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
Financial planning and control:
• Contribute to the formulation of the Operations Departmental Budget
• Identify revenue leakages and apply appropriate measures for controlling and/ or eliminating such leakages
• Reduce and /or control operational costs including leave expenses, overtime, telephone costs, stationery, motor vehicles, security etc
• Provide guidance and leadership to the staff in the Operations department to ensure appropriate organizational and individual development and growth
• Good problem-solving skills
• Asset & Information Management
• Inventory/Supply Management
• Logistics and Transportation Management
• Project Management
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Good negotiation skills and business acumen
KEY SKILLS • Planning and organizing
• Negotiation and business acumen skills
• Resource management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Accounting/Management Studies or equivalent
• A Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking will be an added advantage
• 5 years minimum relevant experience in a senior position, preferably in the banking industry
We offer a competitive package commensurate with skills and experience.
A comprehensive CV with 3 traceable references and certified copies of academic qualifications should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 4th October 2019.
If you have not received any feedback from us within 30 days of the closing date; please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.