Reporting to the Senior Medical Officer, the incumbent will be based at the RFM Manzini.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the overall Biomedical services implementation.
• Equipment maintenance management.
• The provision of technical support to clinicians and other personnel.
Qualifications, Competencies, Knowledge and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Clinical Biomed /Millwright (N6) Electrical/Electronics)/ Instrumentation/Refrigeration.
• Basic Project Management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Biomedical Engineer.
Reporting to the Senior Medical Officer, the incumbent will be based at the RFM hospital Manzini.
• The provision of general medical care.
• MBChB/MBBCh/Medical Degree from a reputable Institution.
• Registration certificate with the Swaziland Medical and Dental Council.
• Minimum of two years working in a hospital.
• Minimum of two years working in Surgical cases.
Qualifying candidates must forward applications and resume to the Principal Human Resources Officer, SNFA, RO. Box 14, Manzini or email email@example.com not later than the 27th Septembert 2019
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.