Inyatsi Construction is looking to employ a well experienced Foreman as above mentioned;
Applicants should possess the following skills and qualities;
1. Building Construction trade certificate
2. Over 15 years experience as a Senior Building and Finishing foreman
The relevant candidate must be prepared to train, uplift and develop the local skills in the work Environment.
1. Work closely with Site Agent and Project Manager to perform each job task safely, efficiently, on time, and under budget.
2. Recognize, report, and/or correct unsafe conditions on the jobsite
3. Ensure the organization and availability of all tools and materials needed for the current days’ work as well as planning for following day.
4. Use and care of hand tools associated with flatwork placement and finishing. Includes, but not limited to: rakes, screeds, magnesium floats, steel trowels, wood floats, bull floats, edgers, jointers, finishing brooms, etc.
5. Use and care of power tools such as lasers, circular saws, cordless tools, etc.
6. Ensure that the correct steps necessary to obtain the specified & required finish for the job are followed
7. Supervise sub-contractors to ensure the required standard, to all building trades.
Salary and benefits is in line with large company benefits, dependant on qualifications and experience.
Applications accompanied by supporting documents should be forwarded to: The Human Resources Officer – email@example.com, P.O. Box 4426, Manzini – M200 not later than 10th May 2019.
If you have not heard from us by the 31st May 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.