A career opportunity is open for an adequately qualified and experienced Digital Services Specialist reporting to the General Manager, tenable at the head office in Mbabane.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Development, implementation, enhancement and support of the Society’s online and mobile electronic services products, services and delivery channels.
• Research, feasibility studies, creation and support of digital products.
• Product design and solution architecture.
• Create buy-in and secure approvals for products and services with internal and key external stakeholders.
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
• Negotiate relevant contracts and maintain relevant business relationships.
• Go-to market strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Banking / Business Information Technology or equivalent.
• Postgraduate in Marketing / Consumer Behavior / Economics will be an added advantage.
• 5-7 years’ experience in Digital Banking.
• Analytical thinking
• Conceptual thinking
• Team work and cooperation
• Organisational commitment
• Customer service orientation
• Planning and organizing
• Finance and business analysis skills
We offer a competitive package commensurate with skills and experience.
A comprehensive CV with 3 traceable references; and certified copies of academic qualifications should be forwarded by email to email@example.com not later than Thursday 11th April 2019. If you have not received any feedback from us within 30 days of the dosing date; please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.