The Luke Commission (TLC), operating across Eswatini, with headquarters at Sidvokodvo in the Manzini region, is a faith-based organization whose mission is to deliver compassionate, healthcare to the most isolated and under-served populations in Eswatini in collaboration with the Kingdom of Eswatini, local communities, corporate and non-profit partners. TLC would like to invite applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position.
Reporting to the Care & Treatment Manager, the main purpose of the lob is to provide clinical/medical services working alongside other registered medical practitioners. The healthcare focus areas of the job are skilled healthcare service proirsion including acute and chronic disease care and comprehensive community based primary healthcare. Surgica’ experience a plus.
1.1. Minimum Job Requirements
• MBChB • Certification/Eligible for certification by the Eswatini Medical anti Dental Ccuncil
• 5 years’ post qualification experience preferred
• Primary healthcare working experience in or commitment to rural community health wit be an added advantage
Required Core Competences and Personal Attributes
• Diagnostic, therapeutic, clinical, analytical and other medical service skills
• Surgical experience preferred
• Teamwork, pro-active and continuous learning Good interpersonal, communication, facilitation and counselling skills Result-focused, Service/patient- driven and compassionate
• Attention to detail
• High energy levels
Remuneration package: Competitive remuneration packages will be offered. Application letters, addressed to the HR department together with comprehensive curriculum vitae and certificates should be emailed to email@example.com by closing date 7.’d January 2019. Note: If no response is received after the expiry of 14 days from the closing date, applicants should assume that their application was unsuccessful.