Reporting to the Deputy Medical Manager, the main purpose of the job is to provide and perform comprehensive community based primary health care (prevention, promotion, curative, rehabilitation and palliation) and nursing services to patients at mobile hospital centres.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Diploma in Nursing
• Nursing Registration certificate with the Eswatini Medical and Dental Council
• No experience required
• For applicants with working experience, rural, primary healthcare exposure will be an added advantage
Required Core Competences and Personal Attributes
• Diagnostic, therapeutic, clinical, analytical and other nursing service skills
• Teamwork, pro, active and continuous learner, good communicator, facilitation and counselling skills
• Result-focused, service/patient-driven and compassionate
• Attention to detail and high energy levels
• Self-starter and good work ethics
Remuneration package: Competitive remuneration packages will be offered. Application letters, addressed to the HR department together with comprehensive curriculum vitae and certificates should be emailed to email@example.com by closing date 7.’d January 2019. Note: If no response is received after the expiry of 14 days from the closing date, applicants should assume that their application was unsuccessful.