Swaziland National Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS.
Eswatini National Network of People Living with HIV (ENNEPHA) through funding from HC4 will be implementing a community-based HIV Prevention Program treatment, care and support targeting People living with HIV/AIDS in 25 Tinkhundla (Constituencies) across the country. The following vacancy exists within the organization and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply:
The monitoring and evaluation officer will be responsible for coordinating all field-related M&E activities. To provide direct M&E support through routine monitoring, field based supervision, database management„ periodic quality narrative reporting, work closely with a team of community based expert clients linked to health facilities.
Qualifications & Skills:
• A Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics, monitoring and evaluation, social sciences or an equivalent academic qualification from a recognised institution.
• At least 3 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS treatment, care and support, PMTCT, TB/HIV and HTC programs
• Fluent in both SiSwati and English.
• Proficiency in the use of computer
• Excellent communication skills, social skills, analytical, team building.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and Resume with certified copies of their academic certificates. People living with HIV are encouraged to apply.
Application can be either hand delivered at ENNEPHA Offices (Save The Children Building- Mbabane) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address it to:
The Executive Director,
P.O. Box 4161
Further correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.