Swaziland National Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS.
Eswatini National Network of People Living with HIV (ENNEPHA) through funding from HC4 will be implementing a community-based HIV Prevention Program treatment, care and support targeting People living with HIV/AIDS in 25 Tinkhundla (Constituencies) across the country. The following vacancy exists within the organization and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply:
The Project Coordinator will provide direct oversight and coordination to the implementation of the HIV Project including planning, managing, supervision, and communication of program activities. She/he will work closely with the M&E Officer to ensure consistency in reporting and monitoring.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Adult Education, Public Health or any related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience on HIV Programs (experience working with People living HIV an added advantage).
• Experience managing donor funded projects.
• Proficiency in the use of computer
• Fluent in both SiSwati and English
• At least 2 years driving experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and Resume with certified copies of their academic certificates. People living with HIV are encouraged to apply.
Application can be either hand delivered at ENNEPHA Offices (Save The Children Building- Mbabane) or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address it to:
The Executive Director,
P.O. Box 4161
Further correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.