CIT College is a privately owned college which offers a SHEC Accredited PTD (Primary Teachers Diploma). We seek to attract a dynamic and pro active candidates to fill the following positions in its Teacher Education -Portfolio:
• 5 Years' teaching experience, preferably at a primary school a BA degree in languages from a recognized institution a A Masters' Degree in Education • Lecturing experience at an institution of higher education will be ab added advan-tage
2. PRACTICAL ARTS, MUSIC & DANCE
• 5 Years' teaching experience preferably at a Primary School a Bachelor of Education Degree (Primary) specializing in Practical Arts, Music and Dance • A Masters' Degree in Education • Lecturing experience at an institution of higher education will be an added advan-tage
Conducting Lectures and supervising research • Assessment of Portfolio of Evidence
a Contact and teaching time with students • Assessing students' work a Supervising practicums a Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work • Attending staff meetings a General administration
• Must be computer literate • Must be a team player a Ability to build and maintain relationships
Submit the following documents:
• A letter of application addressing all qualifications • A Resume • One page summary of your teaching philosophy • Graduate and undergraduate transcripts • Contact information for three professional references
N.B: ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
The College offers a competitive package and remuneration will be commensurate with seniority and experience. CIT College is proud to be an equal employ-ment opportunity employer. We value and seek diversity in our workforce Note: this is a three year full time position renewable based on performance. To Apply: email application with all required documentation listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main objective is to provide holistic, quality and relevant education to our students at affordable and competitive prices. We are also inclined to providing quality education. Our quality programmes encompass the design and improvement of management procedures; conduct feasibility studies and guidance to all management levels at an affordable cost. Our aim is to maintain and constantly improve the capacity of staffing complement and also ensure that they are given opportunities to upgrade and improve their skills and knowledge.Our professional consultants place us in a unique position to provide clients with effective, results-orientated process consultation, collaborative planning, follow-up and evaluation.
Developing an educated society through quality educationwhilst upholding the sense of humility.
Our Mission Statement
To provide holistic, quality and relevant education in order to develop and build an educated society through innovative and effective teaching methods hence become one of the most respected academic institutions in the Kingdom.