• Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
• Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus I on continuous improvement
• Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
• Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities • Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
• Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, I services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, I and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
• Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments • Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
• Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures • Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team • Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation • Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems • Assist with other departments, as necessary
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant qualification in Hospitality is advantageous
• 2-3 Years' Experience in the hospitality or position related.
• Excellent financial management experience. • Previous experience as a Front Office Manager is a prerequisite
• Possess strong commercial awareness. • Strong influencing. • Leadership skills. • Inter-personal and communication skills. • Excellent analytical skills.