• Minimum of 3 years' practical experience in electrical maintenance in MV/LV
• 1 year HV Switching, pumps, transformers, boilers, air con and refrigeration experience
• Knowledge of the evacuation, fire detection and protection procedures
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Problem seeking/resolving ability
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Repair and maintain electrical appliances such as lights, DB equipment, tower lights and electric motors
• Service/Install/Inspect and report on all electrical and associated equipment.
• Perform electrical tasks in accordance with the electrical code of standards.
• Adhere to Health & Safety regulations. • Record daily checks on Distribution Boards.
• Liaise with supervisor regarding any industrial equipment that requires special attention.
• Assist with any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Complete handover to the next shift and inform supervisor of all relevant incidents that happened.
• Perform general building maintenance, routine cleaning and inspection of plan rooms, generators and DB's.
The appointment of a candidate is at Sun International's sole discretion, taking into account factors which it considers relevant, including but not limited to, Sun International Employment Equity Plan. A note that when applying, reference check will be completed and personal information. No late applicant's will be considered.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 18 JULY 2018
Please forward application with certified copies of academic qualifications together with an updated CV to: The Human Resources Department Swazispa Holdings Limited Private Bag, Ezulwini recruitmentswazispa@sunintemational.COM
NB: Should an applicant not receive feedback 9 month after the closing date that application would have been unsuccessful