• Reporting to the Slots Operations Manager, the incumbent will be assisting Slots management in the overall efficient and profitable operation of the Slots department, through management of subordinate personnel, to the highest standard of efficiency, customer service and security in accordance with the unit, company and gaming policies and procedures.
Education, experience and competencies required:
• O'Level or equivalent.
• 1 year in a management position or 2 years in a supervisory position in Slots Department.
• Computer literate - Microsoft Office, CMS, OPERA and ACE.
• Knowledge of all slots related equipment
• IR experience.
• High level of mental awareness.
• High energy and initiative levels.
• Leadership skills.
• Good marketing and public relations ability.
• Good strategic planning ability.
• Good arithmetical skills.
• Must be assertive.
• Must be a team player.
• High integrity.
• Able to work under minimum supervision.
• Good marketing and public relations skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Must be prepared to work irregular hours as per the business requirements.
• Responsible for and ensure that effective, consistent and efficient procedures, rules and policies are implemented and maintained.
• Remain abreast of current and new developments within the gaming industry.
• Responsible for ensuring that all statutory and compliance requirements are adhered to in the slots floor.
• Compile relevant statistical and adhoc reports as required by senior i executive slots management.
• Responsible for and ensure that systematic; accurate records are maintained in the slots department.
• Responsible for and ensure that accurate record keeping pertaining to timekeeping of the subordinates is kept in accordance with company standards.
• Actively promote the department at all times.
• Manage and supervise all subordinate staff on duty.
• Ensure that work, annual leave schedules are compiled in accordance with business levels.
• Holds responsibility for all departmental activities on shift.
• Liaises with support departments to ensure that adequate service is provided and maintained on the slots floor
• Coordinate tasks and delegate work.
• Partly assumes the duties and authority of Slots Operations Manager in his/her absence.
The appointment of a candidate is at Sun International's sole discretion, taking into account factors which it considers relevant, including but not limited to, Sun International Employment Equity Plan. A note that when applying, reference check will be completed and personal information_ No late applicant's will be considered.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 18 18JULY 2018
Please forward application with certified copies of academic qualifications together with an updated CV to: The Human Resources Department Swazispa Holdings Limited Private Bag, Ezulwini firstname.lastname@example.org
NE: Should an applicant not receive feedback 4 month after the closing date that application would have been unsuccessful