The Swaziland Standards Authority (SWASA) mission is to promote quality principles and facilitate the use of standards to reduce technical barriers to trade and investment, ensure a sustainable Swazi economy and safeguard the nation's health, safety and environment, invites suitably qualified individuals to fill in the position of Personal Assistant to the Executive Director tenable within the Authority:
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Attend to the Director's visitors, and phone calls
• Perform desktop and electronic administrative requirements
• Draft and/or type the Director's letters, minutes of meetings, agendas, memos, proposals, tenders, presentations and reports
• Filing the Directors work into relevant files
• Screening the Director's telephone calls and enquiries and handling them where possible or appropriate.
• Receiving the Director's incoming facsimiles and mail.
• Receiving Director's parcels and delivering them to the Director's office.
• Ensure that meetings/functions/events are arranged in advance by making all requisite arrangements and communicating to all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure that the Director's diary is up to date and she/he is informed of all engagements each morning.
• Arrange and manage visitor's appointments and ensure that they do not conflict with the Directors engagements.
• Controlling staff appointments with the Director so as to avoid interruptions
• Assist in the preparation of monthly summaries of the Director's activities at the end of each month.
• Assist in the preparation of summary reports for Council and Council's Sub Committee meetings with agenda items.
• Assist in the preparation of relevant materials for all Council and Council's Sub Committee meetings
Address :11th Street, 2nd Floor,Smithco Industrial Business Center Plot # 471, King mswati III avenue, west Matsapha Industrial Site Matsapha Tel Number : +268 25184610Fax Number : +268 25184526Email :email@example.com P. O. BOX : P. O. BOX 1399, Matsapha M202