• To drive the delivery of the organization's internal & external communication strategy
• To enable the departments of the organization to deliver key communication to staff, customers and other stakeholders in a planned way.
• To develop and over-see implementation of a corporate social investment strategy based on the company's CSI policy, strategy and commitments towards the creation of a sustainable future
• Responsible for all communication initiatives for Standard Bank Swaziland (internally and Externally) • Media relationship • Crisis management • Public relations • Events management and support • CSI strategy
Qualification & Experience
• 1st Degree in Communication • High level of understanding of the financial services industry will be an added advantage • Professional qualification in communications will be an added advantage • 5-7 years' experience in a public relations, communications role and/or media/business marketing role
• Developing strategies • Generating ideas • Articulating information • Exploring possibilities • Convincing people • Excellent communication • Proactive • Engaging • Initiator • Completor
All applications to be sent to email@example.com Closing date: 30th March 2018