Kobla Quashie and Associates (incorporation KQ Consulting) is looking for suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our growing firm in the position listed below.
IT CONSULTANT PURPOSE To monitor and maintain the firm's computer systems and network including providing technical support to internal clients.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• To install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Assist in the management and control of information security and internal control structure
• Assist staff and clients with computer related queries and liaise with external support consultants
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults • Ensure security and integrity of data, network access, backup and recovery of data
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Computer Science, IT or related qualification
• Proven experience performing similar duties
• Knowledge of a variety of hardware, software and operating systems,
• Basic knowledge of network protocols and some experience with computer applications and operating systems (Windows Server)
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS Proficiency in judgment -Tact -Creativity to changing needs and situations • Ability to work with team members at each individual level of understanding • Engaging, innovative, tenacious and energetic
APPLICATION PROCEDURE -To the Recruitment Consultant, KQ Consulting (Pty) •Ltd, By post to P.O. Box 710 Manzini - By hand to Kobla Quashie and Associates, Maya House, Lot 137 Esser Street, Manzini By e-mail to email@example.com -Closing Date: 14 March 2018 -Late applications will not be considered • Selection will be subject to competency assessments and verifications • Corre-spondence will be limited to short-listed applicants only.