Head: Enterprise Banking Title: Head: Enterprise Banking Business
Unit: Personal & Business Banking (PBB)
Reports To: Head: PBB
Main purpose of the job To lead and drive the execution of Enterprise Banking (also known as small medium enterprises - SME) digitization strategy To devise, formulate and implement strategies based on market intelligence and leveraging of strategic relations to deliver enterprise banking segment proposition that will enable achievement of financial budgets.
Enterprise Banking Strategy execution
Driving the financial performance of Enterprise Direct
Implementation of Enterprise Banking Customer Value proposition
• Sustainable growth in business performance
• Lending Risk Management Change Management
• Stakeholder Management
• People Management
Preferred Qualification & Experience
• Minimum - a degree in business studies or equivalent
• Master's degree will be an added advantage
• General Banking experience will also be an advantage
• Experience or exposure in digital
transformation of business services.
•Experience in dealing with businesses or business owners as customers.
• People management experience in leading teams and motivating people
• Must demonstrates
o Start-up and entrepreneurial mindset; and interest for digitisation of customer of offerings;
o Customer centric focus, agile approach and thinking, and openness to new ways of working; and o Advanced stakeholder engagement and influence to enable the delivery of Enterprise Banking transformational journey.
• Experience in writing motivating and concluding complex lending deals for enterprise banking customers preferential
Driving Delivery of results Aligning business to strategy Inspiring performance for execution Financial Knowledge - Adopting Practical Approaches Establishing Rapport Making Decisions Team Working Embracing Change Resolving Conflict
Applications sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org -Closing date: 08th March 2018