Applications are invited from qualifying and suitable candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancy.
Reporting to: Claims Manager
General Purpose: The candidate will provide a fair, accurate, reasonable and timeous assessor service to key clients (claimants, panel beaters, service providers, staff and third parties).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Carry out motor vehicles assessment within defined parameters
▪ Evaluate vehicles for insurance registration and disposal
• Respond to insured brokers on work in progress within defined timelines
▪ Maintain record of all motor vehicle salvage cases
• Dispose motor vehicle salvage in accordance with contract terms
▪ Ensure availability of list of salvage vehicles as required
▪ Ensure appropriate invoicing is done
▪ Manage stolen and recovered vehicles Prepare and submit assessment reports to claims management
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Part 3 Motor Vehicle Technician.
Four (4) years appropriate experience and basic insurance knowledge will be an added advantage
a Good communication and interpersonal skills;
▪ Analytical ability; Effective crises management
▪ Planning and organising skills
▪ initiative and innovativeness
▪ Persuasiveness and negotiation skills
▪ Computer literacy Time management
Attention to detail
Applications should be addressed to The Human Resources & Admin. Manager, P.O. Box 917, Mbabane, Swaziland or hand delivered at Insika House, 3'd Floor, Somhlolo Road Please note, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications is 9'' March 2018.